The Friends need your support. As a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, we welcome your tax-deductible monetary or in-kind donation. The Friends is 100% run and organized by volunteers.
You can help. To volunteer and become a member, download our application, complete the form then print it out and mail with payment.
- Check Payable to: FHH or Friends of Hokule‘a & Hawai‘iloa
- Mail to: P.O. Box 696, Kailua, HI 96734
- The Friends of Hokule‘a and Hawai‘iloa Non-Profit Org.
You can also apply for membership and pay online using your credit/debit card by clicking on one of the Donate buttons in the Membership Levels listed in the table below.
- 1st quarter (Jan-March) of the year for Voting Members
- 4th Quarter (Oct-Dec) payments received – applied to the following year
- Warehouse access (all new members/clubs/organizations must attend a safety orientation and sign a Liability Waiver)
- Attend meetings/functions
- Nominee for board of directors at annual meeting (voting members only)
- Mailing list for notices and newsletter
Sole discretion of Membership Committee to make recommendations to the Board regarding membership.
- Repair/restoration completed in the FHH facility – $100 annual membership donation plus $100 a month for period of storage.
- FHH Projects – exempted from membership fee. Friends’ repair canoe in the FHH facility at an agreeable amount to compensate for time, storage, and/or cost of repair.
|Sitka Spruce||$1,000||Lifetime Family||One Vote|
|Ohi‘a||$100||Annual Family/Club||One Vote|
|Na Opio||$10||Annual Individual